Faculty of Foreign Languages of Chuvash State University is pleased to invite researchers, academics and postgraduate students to participate in
The International Conference «LINGUISTICS, LINGUODIDACTICS, TRANSLATION STUDIES:
TOPICAL ISSUES AND RESEARCH PERSPECTIVES»
The conference will be held distantly on September, 25 2017. Following the conference the collections of conference materials will be published.
The conference will cover the following areas:
- General theoretical problems of modern linguistics
- General questions of cognitive linguistics
- Applied and mathematical linguistics
- Problems of intercultural communication
- Problems of general, concrete and special theory of translation
- Problems of translation practice
- Problems of translators training
- Traditions and innovations in teaching foreign languages
Those wishing to participate in the conference should e-mail their articles and completed registration forms at firstname.lastname@example.org by September, 15 2017 at the latest.
A conference fee of 200 roubles per article page should be paid by the participants after receiving the notification that their article has been accepted for publication. The fee covers the costs of printing and mailing the collections of conference materials to the participants’ addresses.